“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SOLD!

Yesterday Damon and I went and signed papers on the closing of the house. We sold it, it's final. I really can't believe how easy it was for us, we didn't even list the house with a realtor. We just told a boy I went to school with about it, and next thing we know him and his girlfriend want to buy it. I feel really blessed on how easy it has been, I have heard horror stories on how long people have had to wait to sell theirs. I get comfort in knowing that we should be moving to Roseburg just because the house has sold easily and everything is just falling into place. I post some photos of the house in the next couple of days. You'll get to see my cute little kitchen I have to leave. Just can't believe we actually sold our house and we made money of it, WOOHOOO!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's such a blessing in the current economy! I hear it's difficult to sell a house. Luckily when we go buy a house we don't have one to sell! Oh wait, that also means we have no money to buy a new house. . .