Thursday, April 8, 2010
I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and 5 pieces of trivia about me. Then I get to pass it along to five people who will do this.
10 Things That Make Me Happy:
2. Olivia and Sophie playing together
3. Sophie getting to breathe room air(only when awake, working on the sleep time oxygen need).
5. Going on a date with Damon.
6. Talking on the phone with my bestie Melissa and my family!
7. Taking walks on warm spring days.
9. Cooking yummy food for my family.
10. Watching Olivia dance with the stars on Dancing with the Stars (she loves that show).
5 Pieces of Trivia about ME!
1. I LOVE to read, and usually always has a new book I'm reading every week, we go to the library quite a bit. Barely ever though do I read a book twice.
2. I've been to 11 countries, so I love to travel. But I get terrible anxiety right before the plane is about to take of, and if we hit turbulence at all.
3. I'm anal about how my dishwasher is loaded. I gladly let Damon do it, but if I have to had dishes to the dishwasher after he has loaded it I usually end up re-loading it so it is just right.
4. I've been a fan of Wicked for about 6 years now and I have yet to see the musical. It is my dream one day to go and watch it.
5. My all time favorite thing to eat is POPCORN, I love it and could have a bowl every day. My children also love it.
Okay now five people who will do this to keep the chain alive.
3. Rachel G. (because you really do need to blog more)
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Fridge: We have some leftovers to eat.
I would have to say that my favorite room in our house is the family/great room. I love the fact that I can be in the kitchen and still be able to keep an eye on the kids. Or when we have people over it is so nice to just have space to move around.
Laundry Room: This room looks really good compared to what it usually looks like. I have been trying to just fold the clothes right as they get out of the dryer. Next step, putting them away :).
Bedroom Closet: Now I must explain that Damon is the one who uses the closet the most. I just hang some shirts and dresses up in it. I have a dresser that I use. So that is why that it is not the neatest on the shelves.