“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Photo Tag

My friend Jena tagged me in a "Photo Tag". Rules are that you have to take the pictures how your house is now- no cleaning up. Here goes:

Kitchen Sink:




Fridge: We have some leftovers to eat.




Favorite Pair of Shoes: These are the favorites right now, they are super comfy and I think cute.



Favorite Room:
I would have to say that my favorite room in our house is the family/great room. I love the fact that I can be in the kitchen and still be able to keep an eye on the kids. Or when we have people over it is so nice to just have space to move around.



Laundry Room: This room looks really good compared to what it usually looks like. I have been trying to just fold the clothes right as they get out of the dryer. Next step, putting them away :).





Bedroom Closet: Now I must explain that Damon is the one who uses the closet the most. I just hang some shirts and dresses up in it. I have a dresser that I use. So that is why that it is not the neatest on the shelves.




Bathroom:





What my kids are doing right now:

When I first started taking photos Olivia was playing nicely with her Barbie. Then when it was her turn for the photo, she was having a little meltdown because she couldn't do her Barbie's hair just right.








Sophie fast asleep in her crib. Isn't she sweet.









Self Portrait:

Luckily I was planning on going out today so I wasn't in sweats with hair a mess.

Now its my turn to tag some people. I tag: Emma, Dulci, Jessica, Elizabeth and Emily. Have FUN!









12 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

My house is spotless? Look who's talking! =) And I know coveting is a bad thing but I seriously want your house. It is gorgeous.

EmmaJ said...

I'll get to this tomorrow. Great self portrait.

Sarah Z said...

What a fun tag! Way cute self portrait!

The Bell Family said...

Sarah, I should have tagged you too! You can do it if you want. Jena, we love our house and feel very blessed to be in it. Oh and this was a rare occassion that it looked this good, I had done some good cleaning the day before.

Michelle Tiller said...

Great post Sian. Loved the self portrait and even though grumpy Olivia looked soooooo cute!

Dulcie said...

Cute! It's april... but we are sick with pink eye. Maybe next week we'll be able to finally hang out. I'll take those pictures right away!

Karen Bell said...

your house is really clean, i'm impressed. I'm glad Alyssa isn't the only one who wears just panties around the house. Have u lost weight? Great pic of u!

The Bell Family said...

Karen, yup I have lost weight. I've been working really hard at it, thanks for noticing!

Unknown said...

OH fun. I'm so glad you tagged me. I'll do it as soon as I get home. I love your blog. Thanks for sharing your life with me. I can't wait to meet up with you again someday.

The Wirt Family said...

I thought your tickers were cute so I stole the idea! thanx for checking in on me
~Rachel

Clark Fam said...

How fun....I have never heard of this tag before....not that I would have time to participate in a fun tag like this. Maybe one day....

we need to go to the park

Marie said...

I like this post....Cute blog!