“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crawling..

This cute little thing has started crawling, well about three weeks ago at least. She is all over the place and we have a hard time containing her.




This is what our house looks like every night after a fun day of playing in the toys. I had forgotten how much kids get into stuff once they become mobile. Can't complain too much since she just started at 10 months, could have been a lot sooner.

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

You can't complain because she is sooooooo cute too!
And I am not ready to pop yet- my belly button is still and innie.

The Wirt Family said...

Hey chica,
thanx for stopping by my blog and sharing the love. What a beautiful family you have! You have the two cutest little girls I've ever seen. Tell Megan congrats for me! Thanx again, and I will have Sophie in my prayers. She looks like a little cherub.
Rach

Michelle Tiller said...

I agree wth Emma - very cute! Glad she is doing so well, at least being poorly hasn't held her up at all xxx