“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blog Chain

So since I tagged my sister Emma in the photo tag, she thought she would repay the favor and tag me.

I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and 5 pieces of trivia about me. Then I get to pass it along to five people who will do this.

Here goes:

10 Things That Make Me Happy:

1. Damon
2. Olivia and Sophie playing together
3. Sophie getting to breathe room air(only when awake, working on the sleep time oxygen need).
4. Cupcakes!
5. Going on a date with Damon.
6. Talking on the phone with my bestie Melissa and my family!
7. Taking walks on warm spring days.
8. Swimming.
9. Cooking yummy food for my family.
10. Watching Olivia dance with the stars on Dancing with the Stars (she loves that show).

5 Pieces of Trivia about ME!

1. I LOVE to read, and usually always has a new book I'm reading every week, we go to the library quite a bit. Barely ever though do I read a book twice.
2. I've been to 11 countries, so I love to travel. But I get terrible anxiety right before the plane is about to take of, and if we hit turbulence at all.
3. I'm anal about how my dishwasher is loaded. I gladly let Damon do it, but if I have to had dishes to the dishwasher after he has loaded it I usually end up re-loading it so it is just right.
4. I've been a fan of Wicked for about 6 years now and I have yet to see the musical. It is my dream one day to go and watch it.
5. My all time favorite thing to eat is POPCORN, I love it and could have a bowl every day. My children also love it.

Okay now five people who will do this to keep the chain alive.
1. Karen
2. Sarah
3. Rachel G. (because you really do need to blog more)
4. Dani
5. Stacey

4 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

My sister and Lewis went to see Wicked last week and LOVED it. They are going again in July!

Karen Bell said...

I actually didn't cut Alyssas bangs but she cut them herself after anna got hers cut, then I trimmed them up. Oh well, it only took two years to grow her hair out. Anna is definatly starting to turn into a teenager (even developing in certain areas!).

Clark Fam said...

Oh, I learned a few things about you. I am anal about loading the dishwasher too. If is gets loaded right then it can be unloaded in about 2 minutes flat.

haha

Dani said...

I knew I liked you for a reason... you LOVE popcorn!! I could seriously live off of it. I have a few good popcorn recipes I should send your way. And you MUST go see Wicked whenever it comes anywhere close to you. I saw it last year for the first time and thought I would die it was so good!
(PS... is that me you tagged?) :)