“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Curlers...

I bought sponge rollers the other day and Olivia was very anxious for me to put her hair in them. She did very good sitting still and didn't even complain about sleeping with them.


Here she is with them in. Giving me her best smile.



After with the curls. I put in all the different sizes of curlers in her hair to see how well each one would curl. The straight pieces were the large curlers. The small rollers gave her hair a corkscrew, it was pretty cute. Here she is striking her model pose.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha. I used to have sponge curlers growing up. Good memories.
Cute smile Olivia.

Sarah Z said...

I think it looks cute! I wanna do Kendra's hair in curlers, but her hair is still so thin & fine I don't think the curl will hold!

EmmaJ said...

So cute!

Michelle Tiller said...

What a little cutie xxx

Rohatinsky Family said...

Okay, WOW, she is a cutie! I love the curls!