“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have a 4 year old!

I really can't believe that Olivia is 4! Where has the time gone. The week of her birthday was crazy busy. Damon and I's anniversary on Wednesday the 5th, than Sophie's 1st birthday on the 6th, Olivia's birthday on the 7th and then my little sister got married on the 8th. It was a hectic week to say the least. Thursday for Sophie's birthday Olivia wanted to open her presents with her. So Olivia thought her birthday was on Thursday after that, we tried correcting her at first but she wouldn't budge, so we gave up trying.
Olivia is my independent child. She is stubborn but very sweet. She always wants to help people and gets her feeling hurt very easily. She adores her sister and wants to play with her all the time. She LOVES the water, and would spend hours in the bath if I let her. She loves to be outdoors running around. She loves movies and popcorn. Since she was a baby she has been obsessed with shoes, just like her momma. She is my girly girl and loves to put on make-up. I can't put on make-up without putting some on her. She doesn't like to be left out of anything. She loves to sleep next to people, either me or Damon, or Megan my little sister, or my mom. She is a snuggler, its too funny. We love her so much and our so glad to she joined our lives two days after our first anniversary.




I decided this year to start a tradition where I do a birthday interview with her, I have had friends to do it on their blogs and I love it. So here is Olivia's birthday interview.
What is your favorite color? I will like pink. How bout pink. That's my favorite, pink. Strawberry pink.
What is your favorite food? I like french fries. Or how bout salad. I like different foods, like macaroni and cheese.
How old are you? I'm 4.
How old is daddy? I don't know. I need to grow up and I'd know. Umm 75 or 95.
How old is mommy? Umm, 25.
Favorite toy to play with? Ariel (doll from Little Mirmaid).

What is your favorite drink? I like soda, Sprite. But waters really good.
What is your favorite song? All the Single Ladies (this really is her favorite song).


What do you like to do with Nanny and Grandad? I like to go on dates, I like to go to Donald's (McDonald's), and go the movies.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a princess!







4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

That is so cute! I love Damon's age.

Sarah Z said...

What a good idea to have an "interview". It will be fun for her to see what she said & how much she changes over the years.

Karen Bell said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Livi!

Unknown said...

I had never heard of birthday interviews before. I love it.