“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Look Who's 1

I can not believe that a year has already gone by since this sweet little girl has entered our lives. Sophie is my sweetheart. Such a blessing she has been in our life's. She turned one on May 6th, and we had a small celebration. She loved her birthday cupcake, and thought that was about the best thing ever. She isn't walking yet but has got the crawling down. A couple of weeks ago she started pulling herself up and standing. She is joy in our lives. Her first year we have spent a little more time in the hospital than I wished to have. Sophie is still on oxygen, but just when she is sleeping so that is a big improvement. I don't have her weight or height, her one year check up is tomorrow. She is a little thing though. Damon is always commenting on how short she is, I just tell him that I did have great grandmother who was 4'10", so she might have inherited the short genes. We are so glad we have her in our family and couldn't imagine life without her!








3 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Wow, that year went quickly! Lovely post Sian. She looks gorgeous and very happy xxx

EmmaJ said...

It seems to me like this year has taken forever! I keep thinking she should be older than 1. I love the cupcake picture. Did you make them or did you get them from STF?

Unknown said...

wow, one already. She is a doll.