“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, May 13, 2010

5 Years!

Damon and I celebrated five years last Wednesday, on 5-5-10. I can't believe that we have been married five years, where has the time gone. We were able to go to dinner by ourselves, SWEET! Other than that, that was the extent of our celebrating. I guess that's what it's like when you have two kids. Oh and that week was crazy busy for us. Here's to another five and many, many more to come!

P.S. Doesn't Damon look so young! Oh and I look much less sleep deprived!

2 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Hppy 5 Year! That's quite the milestone isn't it?! Now to get past the 7 year itch ;-) Cute pic. I think its fun to look at old pics and see how well we are all aging!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys look incredible.