“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Disney on Ice..

On Friday we got to go to Disney Princess Classics on Ice, it was so much fun. I loved and so did Livi. My parents bought me and my sisters tickets to take our girls. We were 5 rows from the rink so we had great seats. I think that me and my little sister Megan were more excited than the kids, we had always wanted to go as kids but never got to. Olivia got a little scared from the Beast from Beauty and the Beast, and the witch from Snow White freaked her out. All in all it was such a fun day. Since it was in Salt Lake we drove down and then parked a little further away so we could ride the train, Olivia loves riding the train. We loved the show though, I would get so excited when a new princess would come out. My favorite was the Little Mermaid performance, Olivia's was Ariel and Cinderella and the skate shoes and the snakes(eels in little mermaid), she told me more but you get the idea. Since seeing the ice skating, Olivia spins around on our wood floors all day and tells me she's skating. Thanks mom and dad for the great memories, wish you could have been with us!











3 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Looks fabulous. Glad you had a good time xxx

Megs said...

Great Pictures Sian!!!

Sarah Z said...

Looks like a blast! Kendra is finally starting to love things like this & getting into characters & such. I've never been as a kid either...what's with that?!