“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Look what we bought!!

So I have been telling Damon for awhile now that we need a bigger vehicle. Our car just wasn't cutting it, we never had enough space to go on trips, and if we went out and had to take the stroller we couldn't fit anything else in. Well I found a great deal of some vans at a dealership in Salt Lake. So last Saturday Damon and my dad went up and took a look at them, I didn't wasn't allowed to go with them because I'm a sucker for a good salesman. Well they came back and told me they had found one, and today Damon went and got it. I LOVE it!!! He did such a good job picking one out, I hadn't seen it before today. Its a 2010 Chrysler Town &Country, it used to be owned by car rental place so it has barely any wear. Stow-n-go seating, automatic doors, and a plug like a normal plug you find in your house. We are pretty excited for the plug because that means on road trips we can just plug Sophie's oxygen concentrator right in, haha, most people don't have to worry about that. Anyways it is so great and I'm so thankful that Damon has good taste and knew what I wanted, he is great!  We now each have a working vehicle, so I won't have to be waking up at 5 any more to take Damon to work.  YAY!!!



7 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Sweet ride! I'm jealous...

Marie said...

Yay, looks awesome!!

EmmaJ said...

Nice. And how great about the plug.

James and Elizabeth said...

yippee. I'm so excited for you.

Michelle Tiller said...

Enjoy xxx

Emmie's Hidden Floral said...

That is awesome!! Way to go!!

Karen Bell said...

Very cool!! We might be buying a van with our tax return this year too!!