“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, June 11, 2011

For Nanny...

My mom is in Wales right now taking care of my grandmother, and I was told by my dad that I needed to add some pictures to the blog because she was going through grandchildren with drawl. So these are for my mom. They were taken last night before bed. We have been spending LOTS of time outside enjoying the sunshine.

Oh and the last two pictures are from what I got this morning at Bountiful Baskets. Quite the assortment of fruits and veggies!






3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I got your message, sorry I didn't call you back. I was out and forgot by the time I got home. Your food looks yummy!

The girls are so cute!

Michelle Tiller said...

And don't her Grandchildren look beautiful?!!!!!

Rachel said...

Haha Livi is such a little "poser" so cute.