“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm blogging, I know shocking!

I'm finally getting back to blogging, I have just not been feeling the whole blog thing lately. Even though it has been over a month since the last time I blogged, I don't feel like to much has happened.
Olivia started gymnastics in January, and LOVES it. It's really great because there is only 3 girls in her class so they get a lot of one on one attention. This last week she had a different instructor, who was actually the owner, and she commented to me after class how good Olivia is. She was really surprised by how well she was doing for just starting. Olivia is always practicing at home, and Sophie likes to try to, we will see how long it is before one of them hurts themselves at home.
Sophie is well, she hasn't really been sick this year, knock on wood. She is still tiny, but is growing just slowly. At 2 and a half size 18 and some 24 months fit her perfect. I just cut her hair today and she looks adorable with it.

Today we went with our neighbors to this new park that just opened up 5 minutes from us and it was awesome. I love a good park, I know where I will be taking the girls often. We had a great time!
Okay that's it for know, I promise I will update again soon!

Olivia with a good hair day before school!
Sophie modeling her new cut!
I love how she colors!
Olivia practicing her handstands, she is getting pretty good at them!
Sophie enjoying the slide, she went down it over and over again!
Olivia on this crazy teeter toter swing!
Damon and Tom had to give it a try!
Olivia and Hallie
The Hansen Family, we LOVE them!
Newest family photo!

4 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Oh my goodness, it's a good job I'm sat down - Sian has blogged! I look most days but am disappointed most days cause I love it when you blog.
Your girls are gorgeous, I'm glad they are doing so well. Lots of Love to you all xxx

Kelly said...

SO glad Sophie is doing well! Beautiful girls Sian! Actually...beautiful family! I pass by that park all the time and I want to go there! Can't wait to go with my family!

James and Elizabeth said...

I love the family picture. You guys are so adorable. Way to go Olivia I love your hand stand. You are amazing. And Hurray for Sophie not being sick, what a blessing. She is so stinkin cute.

Glad to see you blogging again. I've missed you.

Sarah Z said...

I've heard nothing but raves about that park! I have yet to try it out though...Sophie's haircut is adorable. p.s. I'm not into blogging much lately eaither!