“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cousin Time!!!!

We were SO lucky to have my older sister Emma and her family come and spend two weeks with us. It went by way to fast and I wish they were all still here. We had tons of fun hanging out and letting the kids trash my basement.

Emma and I were able to go to Women's Conference together and that was wonderful. It was my third time going and Emma's first. We want to try and go every year together. It is such a great conference with so many wonderful speakers.

Olivia and Betty played so well together, it makes me wish we lived closer to each other so they could play together more often.
Here are some pictures of the fun we had together.  

Riding on the train down to SLC.
Emma and Steve look happy, Oscar not so much.  Probably just got mad at me for talking to him, lol.
Sophie and Iris, zonked out on the train on the ride home.
Olivia sitting on a elephant trunk at the zoo.
Both Sophie and Oscar mad at me for asking to take their picture.
Damon and Sophie.
Finally Oscar will smile for me!!
Olivia and Betty!
Iris giving me her cute scrunched up smile.
This is the face Betty gave me when I told her to give me a big smile!!

Can't wait till we can see the whole Johns' clang again, hopefully  it will be sooner than a year!!!

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Love the pica! We miss you guys too. So glad to be sleeping in my bed though.

Megs said...

Awesome pictures! I wish we all could have been together for two weeks and then we all could have gone to Wales. I want to go to Women's Conference with you two next year too!

Michelle Tiller said...

Great pictures. Glad you had such a fab time xxx