“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Silence...

Earlier today I was folding laundry not really paying attention to what Olivia was doing, she had just been in my room playing with my shoes, so I figured that was where she still was. Oh was I wrong. I went to go and check on her thinking to myself wow she is really quite, I see that she isn't in my room and then I see that the bathroom door is closed. First I kind of panic, afraid that she might have gotten into the mouthwash or toothpaste( I really didn't want to call the poison control). Luckily that wasn't the case but this is what I did come across.
As you can see she obvisouly got into something. What do you say it is, nothing but my mascara. I wasn't too upset with her because she just looked so darn cute, but I'm glad that was all she got into with my make-up. She did have some blush in her hand and I think some eyeshadow but she hadn't opened it up yet. PHEW!

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

At least she wasn't trying to shave with daddy's raisin!