“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

jury duty...

okay so everyone gets called to jury duty and that sucks, but if you get called to federal jury duty three hours away from where you live that is even worse, hence what happened to me. over a month ago i got summoned for jury duty in lakeview, my first time being called as a juror so i wasn't to surprised. but what did get me was about a week later i got summoned to jury duty in medford which is about three hours away. at first i was confused why am i getting summoned to medford well it was for a federal case. today i had to be there, so last night my mom and i made the trek over to medford with livi in tow. i thought for sure i was going to get stuck over there for like three days but amazingly i wasn't even picked, how that happened no idea. all i know is that somehow i got lucky and was able to do some shopping with my mom. fun, fun.

2 comments:

EmmaJ said...

man, I wanted to hear all about your adventures on the jury! Glad you got to go home though.

Julie said...

I can't believe you had to go all the way over there! What a pain! At least you got to go shopping. I hope you found some great deals.