“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

pictures...

So Damon found the camera, which was so great because I could not find it anywhere. Here are some photos of Livi going swimming this last weekend. Damon isn't sure how he feels about her wearing a bikini, but we got this as a gift when she was born and it was the only swimwear that fits her right then. I think it is just adorable with her little belly skicking out. Hope you enjoy the photos. I think Livi is going to be quite the swimmer.




















4 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

They are really sweet pictures Sian. I love the bikini!

Julie said...

There is nothing cuter than a little girl in a bikini! I love it! Especially when they have a belly sticking out. It's the only time in her life she'll be able to get away with it :)

Megs said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you guys and to get to swim with Livi.

EmmaJ said...

so cute! thanks Damon for finding the camera!