“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

forever...

so i know it has been awhile since i have posted, but i really have had nothing to talk about. my birthday was good, i went to the movies with my mom and saw P.S. I Love You, I thought it was a cute movie but I liked the book alot more. That is always how it is though. Damon and I also went and saw 27 Dresses with Katherine Heigle, I loved that movie I thought it was so cute. We went to Klamath Falls on Presedent's Day weekend and spent the night at the Shilo, that was a alot of fun. They have a really nice pool there so Livi got to do some swimming. I have decided that she has defenitly got my side of the families genes for swimming, she loves it, and she kicks her feet and puts her head in to try and blow bubbles it was so cute. Other than that I have just been trying to keep my house clean and get long over due projects done with the house. Tomorrow we are leaving to go to Rexburg and then Utah so if you don't hear from me for awhile again that is why. Damon has applied to go to school at BYU-Idaho, so we are going up tomorow and taking a look at campus and the town. Since I went to school there I have an idea where everything is but I don't know where married housing is. We don't know if he has been accepted yet but were really hoping we are. Well hope everyone has a good week. I was going to put some pictures of Livi swimming up, put I have seemed to have misplaced my camera at the moment.

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I like the new blog look... really cute! I hope you all have a wonderful trip... and I hope you find your camera so you can put some pictures up before you go. Love ya!

Michelle Tiller said...

Nice to hear some news from you Sian. Hope you have a great trip
xxxxx

Megs said...

I would really appreciate it if you would put those pictures up! Some of the biggest bright points of my days are when I get to see new stuff of my nieces. Yeah-i'm really excited to see you guys this weekend!