“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, February 1, 2008

snow pictures...

so thursday it snowed so much here, the most snow i think i have ever seen here. it was snowing so much that i was actually getting worried that we were going to run out of food and not be able to leave the house for days. luckily it stopped today so i was able to make it to the store to stock up on food just in case we do get stuck. i defenitly think though that we can start hoping for the warm sun to melt it all away, i am so sick of the snow.













3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Oh my goodness! That is crazy amounts of snow! I'll trade you for a couple weeks... I am a little sick of all the sun (I wish it would rain for a couple days).

Michelle Tiller said...

Wow, that looks fab! We would have so much fun if we had all that snow. I would either like Emma's sun or your snow and one of you can have our rain!!!!

todd & nicole said...

That is so crazy. Does it always snow where you live in Oregon. I was looking forward to moving away from the snow when we move to Oregon.