“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Monday, February 4, 2008

snow,snow,snow...


So this is what we woke up to on Sunday, the first two pictures are showing you how much snow fell off our roof. There was so much snow that you couldn't even get into our house. I am starting to feel a little clausdropedic here, snow is is just everywhere. Poor Damon was out all day shoveling and plowing driveways all over town. I really hope that it will just stop snowing, but I think we are suppossed to get even more. UGGG!








5 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Wow, that's amazing. I can understand how you are getting a little tired of it all now! That looks like it's going to take forever to go!

Julie said...

Wow! You guys have even more then we do! It's been sunny here the last few days. I'm ready for some heat. Did they cancel church for you guys?

todd & nicole said...

I can not believe the snow there. We've had a lot here, but nothing to compare. I hope it eases up soon.

Rachel said...

you should move to florida :)

EmmaJ said...

Or you can at least come and visit more! Rachel, I know it has been colder up there with you, have you had any snow yet ;) (he he he)