“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Sunday, June 15, 2008








I know, I know, I know I have once again taken forever to post anything. We have just been so busy lately that it seems like I have little time to breathe. May just seemed to fly by and now it is June and that seems to be going by quickly. I am coaching the swim team again this summer, so that seems to be taking up alot of time. Every morning I am waking up at 6a.m. and getting ready for practice that begins at 7, it is still really cold here in the mornings and I am amazed that they actually will get in and swim. I don't really give them much choice as to not get in and swim but they are really good kids and do whatever I ask. Olivia is doing great and loves to come with me to practice, we walk up there and she hangs out in the stroller during practice. We are loving that it is summer, and is getting warmer here, we love to spend time out in the garden and play in the grass and water the plants. Above are some photos from our trip to Windsor, CA and are trip down to Montery Bay Aquariam.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sian that's so awesome you are coaching swim team!! We went to a pool to hang out with some friends this weekend, and it made me miss swim team so bad. I had my goggles so I tried to do some laps, and I didn't make it very far.....haha!

Michelle Tiller said...

About time!!! I have missed your blog. Sian, I have to say that you are looking more like your Mum every day!!! Love the photos, try and post some more soon.....
Your Mum and Dad came over yesterday - what a surprise! It was great to see them.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness sian you look just like your mom in that top picture. hope you and your family are good. it sounds like you are.