“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

watch out here comes our super hero...

I was looking around in the blog world today and found this lady who just started a website where she is selling these capes that she makes for kids. I thought that they looks so cute that I just had to order one for Livi. Hopefully Livi likes it as much as I do. I ordered hers to be violet and candy stripes with a magenta star emblem on the back and a light pink O for Olivia. Go and check out her website.


In other news we are doing pretty good, I have survived my first swimmeat for the season. It was two weekends ago in Prineville and it was so hot that weekend I think they said it got up to over 100 degrees. The kids did okay for the first meet, we placed fourth out of seven so not to bad. For alot of the kids it was their first meet so I think maybe nerves played alot into that. This weekend is our home meet so hopefully we will have the advantage. I have resorted to bribing the kids that if they don't stop or get dq's(disqualifications) that I will bring some kind of yummy treat next week, so we'll se how well that works.
I have new photos of Livi to put up from the playing in the sprinklers on the fourth and from going to the kiddie pool the other day, but my photo cord is upstairs and I am downstairs and upstairs is about 90 degress up there or so it feels. So I will try and get those photos up soon.

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I love those capes! so cute... I think Brady and Aaron might get ones for Christmas!

EmmaJ said...

You should post a comment on her blog about how you advertised, she is having a drawing and you could win another cape.

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Thanks for posting about my capes! I added an extra entry in the contest for you! :)

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

oops- and I just saw that you posted the button, too, so 2 extra entries!