“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories...are the colors of my mind!

Okay so this is a fun little game, leave a memory you've had of me, damon, or livi, or all three of us combined.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I remember when you came to Provo and spent your 19th birthday with us. I made you a heart shaped cake with chocolate covered strawberries, your favorite.

EmmaJ said...

Sian, there is a picture of Olivia's cape on the pear plum apple website!

Bethany said...

This is a slightly embarassing one, but I remember during one of your trips to Utah when we were younger you asked me if I had started to wear a bra yet! I think you were excited about our next stage of life :). And I'm glad to see that you and Emma found the cape website; my mother in law was ecstatic because it's her friend who makes them.