“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This video is of Olivia singing her favorite primary song from church (I am a Child of God). If you know the song you might be able to catch some of the lyrics. I think she sings it pretty good for only being 2.

Life in the Bell household is going pretty good. Olivia and I are getting ready to go to England this week with my parents and my older sister and her daughter. We're going to visit the grandparents and see about every relative we have over there. I'm not nearly as stressed out about going this time as I was the first time I went with Olivia. I have a better idea of what to pack and don't really need to pack all the extra stuff that you never use anyway. Olivia is really excited to go the planes, she loves planes, and she is also excited to see her cousin Betty. It will be much nicer this time with Emma and her daughter Betty coming, so Olivia will have someone to play with. As great as it is to see my Grandparents, they really don't have anything for toddlers to play with.

Well that is about it for us, poor Damon has to stay home and work, but he is going to go and visit his family up in Portland so hopefully he will have a nice little break.

Hope everyone has a great couple of weeks, I'll make sure to post some pictures when we get back to the good ol' USA.

4 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Can't wait to see you. Have a great flight! xxx

Megs said...

she grows up so much! I saw her at Christmas and she couldn't sing it that well! Stop feeding her big girl food-she's growing too quick! I miss you guys.

Rachel said...

Very cute!! Hope you are having fun in England!

Karen Bell said...

That was way cute! Alyssa only sings songs when I sing with her, I am impressed Olivia knows so many of the words.