“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas...

We had a wonderful Christmas with my whole family, which hasn't happened in about 4 years. Olivia was very excited to see that Santa had come and left some presents behind. She was a very lucky little girl. We did our usual family tradition of getting new pajamas Christmas eve and we started a new one of making sugar cookies for Santa. We also did some of the fun traditions that my family did too. Christmas was extra special this year, in the fact that Sophie was able to come home from the hospital and be with us. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Oh and the first photo is our family Christmas photo, it would have been sent with our Christmas cards but with Sophie being so sick I couldn't be bothered to finish them. Always next year.

























6 comments:

Emily Page said...

So much fun!! That is great that your whole family was in town. I bet that was fun to have everyone around for Christmas!! I am so glad that Sophie is doing much better!!

Michelle Tiller said...

Great pictures, glad you all had fun. Christmas cards not important, having your little girl home really is! How is she doing now? Still on the oxygen I see xxxx

Sarah Z said...

I love Olivia's dress in your family picture! I'm SO glad Sophie was home for the holidays too!

Anna said...

i am not on your friends list its annabell3300.blogspot.com
Anna

The Bell Family said...

Anna, yes you are, you are on my blog list where it goes and tells me who has posted on the blog last. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Unknown said...

I love the family Christmas Photo and the traditions. I want to do PJs for my Children too.