“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!

So today is my amazing husband Damon's birthday. He is 27 today so to celebrate I thought I would list 27 reasons why I love you!

1. You always put me and the girls first.
2. You are a VERY patient man.
3. You are a worthy Priesthood holder, and you take that responsibility very serious.
4. You like my cooking (well for the most part).
5. You have a great testimony of the Gospel and you are not shy to share it.
6. You always know how to cheer me up :).
7. You are working so hard right now to get done with school, so you can make our life better.
8. You (unless you aren't there) like to put Olivia to bed.
9. You love that you have two little girls.
10. You are always so encouraging when I want to try something new.
11. You wanted to marry me in the Temple, and we did.
12. You love to travel, and can't wait till we can take our kids all over the world.
13. You are a hard worker.
14. You take Olivia out to the park or to the store just so I can have a little peace and quite.
15. You used to come to all my swim meats when I was coaching, even though I knew they were boring for you.
16. You always make sure that you spend at least one hour a day with just me and the girls, even though I know half the time you should really be studying.
17. You always come with me to get blood drawn, cause you know how much I hate that.
18. If I'm mad at you, you make me hug you until I'm not anymore.
19. You still like to tease me.
20. Your knowledge about the Gospel amazes me.
21. You let me drive the newer car and you drive the clunker, even though you do more driving.
22. You will watch chick flicks with me(except Twilight, because you couldn't stand that movie).
23. You will do the dishes if I ask, and not complain.
24. You served a mission, and want us to serve one together.
25. You don't laugh(at least not too loud) when I am being goofy with Olivia and we are either dancing around the house or singing.
26. You think I'm beautiful and you tell me.
27. But the most important thing I love about you is that you fell in love with me when I was 16 and you have never looked back.

I love you honey!

5 comments:

Sarah Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Z said...

That's so sweet Sian! I learned about Damon! I like that he makes you hug him until you're not mad anymore...I should try that with Todd.

Rohatinskys said...

You are so sweet. Happy b-day to your hubby. And I am so glad that Sophie is doing better. I hope things continue to progress. Happy holidays!

Michelle Tiller said...

That bought a tear to my eye - really sweet! I am glad that Damon makes you so happy because you really deserve it. Happy Birthday Damon xxx

Scott and Sarah Bell said...

i think that is one of the awesomest things I have read in a long time! Very nice Sian!