“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Splash Pad!

Last summer we were introduced to a fun free splash pad about 20 minutes from us. Olivia loved going there, so we are very excited for the warm weather.

Olivia had to bring Ariel along with her.

Sophie tasting the water








I just love her polka dot swim suit!










I just thought this photo was typical Sophie, always crawling right up to me to see what I'm doing.






6 comments:

EmmaJ said...

That looks so fun! We can't wait to come and play at all your fun places!

Michelle Tiller said...

Olivia looks so tall!!!! Lovely pictures and looks like so much fun xxx

Dulcie said...

We love the splash pad. Three cheers to summer!!!

Sarah Z said...

looks like they love it! We'll have to go together next time! I love her polka suit too...where did you get it?!

Unknown said...

Oh that sounds like fun. I wish we had warm weather. grrr

Anyway, I love that Olivia took Ariel to the splash pad.

And Sophie is looking so big these days.

I love how you found my blog and since then we've reconnected. I have many good memories of us playing together. It's nice to be back in touch. Keep up the blogging.

Rachel said...

Sian your blog is all sorts of cute!! I can't believe how tall Olivia looks!

Hope you guys are enjoying the Western Summers...they are so nice compared to over here!!