“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving!

So I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We sure did.  This year was different for us though because we didn't spend it with my parents.  I was therefore in charge of cooking the turkey, and the rest of dinner.  AHH!  I was a bit freaked out and called my parents TONS on Thanksgiving day with questions.  Everything though turned out great,  except the gravy which I added a bit to much of the turkey juices to it.  I was SO excited though with how the turkey looked when it came out of the oven!  These are the only pictures I took though the whole evening, just of the food, go figure! 





This was the yummy pie that Megan made!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That turkey looks SOOOOO good.

Happy Thanksgiving.

EmmaJ said...

Good job Siany!

Michelle Tiller said...

Looks yummy. Send some over!!!!