“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa's Here!

Okay so Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. I love it! Ask any of my family and they will tell you how nuts I go for this holiday. I love decorating, I love baking, I love wrapping presents, I LOVE Christmas music, I LOVE it all. Well one of my favorite things is seeing Santa and the magic behind believing in Santa. I never want my girls to not believe, its just magical. One night last week we went out to eat and after dinner we went for a walk and Santa was there just getting ready to leave. Olivia was SO excited to see him. She ran over and gave him a huge hug (unfortunately the camera wasn't quite ready). It was so sweet to watch though and I hope that I never forget how precious it was. She really believes in him and the magic behind all that is Santa Claus.  
                                              Look at that smile, she was a happy girl!

4 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

He's a great looking Santa. I love Christmas too.

EmmaJ said...

That's awesome.
And, don't we all go a little nuts about Christmas in our family?

Rachel said...

This is a really cute picture! I love Livi's shirt, and your necklace is so cute! You look really pretty in this picture.

Michelle Tiller said...

I LOVE Christmas too! However, are you telling me that Santa isn't real?????!!!!!!