“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update!!!

So it is 11:30 at night and I can't sleep because I have yet another cold and my throat is just SO sore. This has been the worst winter cold season yet for me, it must be because Olivia is in school 3 days a week. We are getting a lot more germs coming in our house. I decided that since I'm up I might as well update the blog and what has been going on. Really nothing has been going on. Besides Olivia being in school and Damon working that is about all our family is up to. Sophie is doing better after her bout with pneumonia. She will have an xray on the 24th of this month to make sure it is all gone. I am praying that it is. This will be about her 18th xray that she has had in her young life of 20months. That doesn't include the ct scans and live xrays that she has had. Poor kid, she is a trooper. Olivia is doing well and LOVES preschool. She loves Teacher Nisha and talks about her constantly. I often use Teacher Nisha as a way for Olivia to do something, like if Olivia isn't doing as she is told, I will say "Teacher Nisha would want you to listen to me" haha, I know I'm tricky. Damon is liking his job, he is still looking for full time work, but we are glad that so far where he is working has needed him almost full time hours. I think that is about it for now, I have a few other things that have been going on but they need there own posts.
Until then, here is a bunch of pictures from the last month.  Enjoy!




                                                                        Aww I love her in pigtails!
Last Sunday before church.  Olivia is wearing this years Christmas dress and Sophie is wearing a lovely pea coat that my parents just got her when they were over in Wales visiting my grandparents.  Best thing about it was they paid like 6 bucks for it! 
                                                                                                           Someone was tired!
                                                                      I love this face!
Olivia pushing Sophie around in her babies stroller.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my word, I can't believe how much Olivia looks like you! A beautiful mini Sian :)

EmmaJ said...

I love that pea coat!

Dulcie said...

How fun. I'm sorry you're sick. Hopefully You'll get better soon.

Rachel said...

That little pink coat is DARLING!