“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Monday, February 14, 2011

I've had a birthday shout HORAY!!!

Today I turned 26, wow! I can't believe that I'm 26, I still remember my 16th birthday like it was yesterday. I was telling my good friend when we were out walking this morning how I was feeling old. She then went on to tell me how someone in our subdivision just died one Saturday. This lady was diagnosed with cancer exactly one month ago, she was 23.  My friend (who's birthday is tomorrow) is excited to be getting older, because it is another year we have had on this earth.  I couldn't agree more!  I'm so glad that I have lived 26 years on this earth, hopefully I will have many more.  Happy Birthday to me!  Oh and being how it is Valentine's Day happy that to all the rest of you.  Or as my husband always says, what is Valentine's Day its just Sian's birthday, haha, love that guy!

4 comments:

Emily Page said...

Happy Birthday to you!! And Happy Valentine's Day too!! I love your new hair cut. It is way cute. And you are not getting old. You are still very young. I wish I was still 26. You will have a great year I promise!! Happy Birthday again!!

James and Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday.

Michelle Tiller said...

I love your blogs Sian. Glad you had a good day xxxx

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday! Love your new hair!