“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dance....

I have been wanting for awhile to sign Olivia up for a dance class.  I finally got around to doing it for the new year, and she LOVES it!  Every week she is so excited, she wishes that she could go more than just once a week.  The great thing about this class is that it does tap, ballet, and tumbling, so she gets a good variety.  Olivia is so funny though, usually the rest of the day she will wear her leotard and tights, she just loves them. 



5 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

that just melts my heart. I'm so happy for Olivia.

And I love your new header. You are so talented. I love it.

Michelle Tiller said...

She is such a cutie!

Emmie's Hidden Floral said...

She is so cute. I bet she loves dancing. It looks like so much fun!!

Karen Bell said...

Very fun! I really like her outfit.

Rachel said...

Really cute! Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day!