“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sophie..

I realized the other day that I haven't blogged about Sophie for awhile.  Well she is now 23 months old!  Ahhh where did the time go.  She weighs 22lbs and I'm not quite sure how tall she is.  She is still tiny and size 12-18 month clothes fit her well.  She doesn't talk much so we are working on that, but she can sign.  Mostly more, bird, please, cracker, milk, drink, juice.   What words she can say she says them pretty well.  Her favorite word is nay for horse.  She loves to stand by the back door and watch the neighbors dog, they have a HUGE dog and she is fascinated by him.  She is getting to be quite bossy and independent, seriously can I not have one kid who isn't, lol!   She picks on Olivia alot and Olivia cries about it alot.  You would think being three years older that Olivia wouldn't let it bother her, but it does. 
Sophie is a big time momma's girls, Damon puts her to bed or she will just cry and cry until she throws up if I put her to bed.  She wants to be with me at all times.
She is still needing oxygen at night and sometimes during the day.  We still have no answers as to why she needs it though.  I actually have started giving her a all natural vitamin that is supposed to help kids with lung issues.  We will see how is works.
I had an experience with Sophie where we were in a store and I was talking to a lady, she then looks at Sophie for a little bit and tells me what a wonderful spirit she has.  That is exactly how we feel, she is someone very special who will touch many lives.  All in all she is so sweet and we love having her in our family.  She brings joy and laughter to all of us!  We couldn't live without her!

5 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

She is such a sweetie Sianny! Just like her Mummy was - everyone loved you too!
You are such a great Mum and those girls are lucky to have you. Hope the vitamins work for Sophie. Lots of love xxx

EmmaJ said...

We love that little Sophie too! Can't wait for you guys to come and visit us this summer.

James and Elizabeth said...

Beautiful Sophie. Oh how I love that little angel.

Megs said...

I love Soph! She's so cute! I teared up when I read the wonderful spirit story-SO TRUE! Also...she's hilarious!

Rohatinskys said...

She is such a cutie. I hope that the vitamin works well, and will make things easier for her (...and you guys)!!