“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, April 8, 2011

what do you get when have to have 5 shots...

A new pair of shoes!!!  Olivia yesterday had to get 5 shots for Kindergarten and since she was needing a new pair of sandals for the summer I figured that would be a great price for being good while getting shots.  She did cry alot and Damon had to hold her down but other than that she did good.  Lets just say what goes around comes around ( she is just like me when it comes to getting shots).  She LOVES her new sandals and I'm excited that she got her first pair of salt water sandals.

6 comments:

Stephen said...

So she didn't start running down the street away from the doctor's office? That's good.

Stephen said...

And that was from Emma, not Steve.

Sarah Z said...

I didn't know those were called salt water sandals. I think I had some of those when I was little! Cute!

Rohatinsky Family said...

Awww....I LOVE salt water sandals. I want to get a few pairs myself. =) But they are especially to-die-for on little girls.

The Bell Family said...

Haha Emma, no she didn't, but I guess Damon did say that she did try to run out of the room. lol!!!

Kelly said...

she definately DOES deserve those! The MMR and Varicella shots are the WORST! When I had to get the MMR again for work...I said, "Now I know why those kids hate me afterward!" LOL...tell her she is so BRAVE for me!:)