“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In a blink of an eye..

I don't know when it happened but Olivia has gone from this:

                                                                            To this!
She has really grown up in the last few months.  I think she is just becoming the most beautiful girl and her personality is really starting to come out.  She LOVES to play outside and would all day if I let her.  We live in a wonderful neighborhood surrounded by little girls and they all love to play with each other daily.  I can't believe that she will be starting Kindergarten in the fall and riding the bus!  Ahh I'm super nervous about the bus and I will probably follow it the first couple of days, lol!  How I got so lucky to be this girls mom I will never know.

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

She is so beautiful! I would get a GPS tracking device rather than follow the bus.

Michelle Tiller said...

She is lovely and so are you! Your Mum got pretty lucky too I think...... xxxx

James and Elizabeth said...

Awe, it's either pregnancy hormones or the thought that one day my little girl is going to grow up, but your post made me cry. Olivia is so beautiful. And what a great neighborhood for her to grow up with.
Motherhood is so awesome.

Rachel said...

Lol, I can't wait for the first day of school pictures with a really cute backpack :)