“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, November 17, 2007

MY Heart Will Go On...

Okay so my dad is the absolute best dad in the world. For those who don't know I am a huge Celine Dion fan, HUGE, I love, love her. Well she is going on tour next year and tickets went on sale today, so of course I started looking at tickets just hopeing. Well I told my dad about it also and he likes all her songs too, and he decided to get tickets for all of us, me, damon, dad, mom and megs. The concert we are going to is in Salt Lake on November 21, 2008. I think I am going to start a countdown on the blog for it. I'm so excited I can barely type I'm shaking. Now I just have to find a babysitter for Livi that day, its a Thursday, so anybody in Utah that would like to babysit a adorable little girl in a year, let me know. OH I'm so excited I love my dad he is the best. THANKS DAD, I LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

D said...

how fun! I also love Celine Dion. I've never been to a concert though...

Michelle Tiller said...

She is over here at the moment and has been on loads of TV shows. I love her too.

The Bell Family said...

this will be the first and probably only one of her concert I will get to go to.

Anonymous said...

haha Sian, you're so cute! I love Dad too and am also way excited. I can see that my excitement doesn't touch yours though.
Love you lots,
Megs

EmmaJ said...

OK, first, where is my ticket! Second, this is not your first concert Sian, you saw the Rolling Stones when we were in Boston.

EmmaJ said...

Third, you saw NSYNC. Forth, all of the country acts that have been at the fair.

The Bell Family said...

I meant this will be my first Celine Dion concert.

D said...

yeah Emma, can't you READ?! pssh... :)

Michelle Tiller said...

Emma you nasty big sister, leave her alone!