“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, November 8, 2007

We made it..

After a very long flight home yesterday, we made it back to Lakeview safe and sound. Olivia did great she only got a little fussy on the last flight because we had no milk to give her. We were under the impression that the airline would provide milk, but they didn't have any. I wasn't very happy about that, Olivia loves her milk. Oh well we survived. In other news Olivia also turned 18 months yesterday, which means she can be in NURSERY and we are so excited. YAY! I can't belieive my little baby girl is old enough for that, but it will make Sundays so much easier for Damon and I. I promise I will post pictures from our trip soon, today is spent unpacking, ugg.

No comments: