“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, November 9, 2007

Pictures, and lots of them!






Okay so here are some photos from Florida. We had a great time going to the beach and going to this really neat butterfly conservatory. It was so amazing with hundreds of butterflies just fluttering around. It was great seeing Emma and Steve and little Betty Jane. She was so cute and such a little wiggler. Olivia loved to give her hugs and kisses all the time and was actually really good with her. Key West has so many neat things to go and see, I just wish we would have had more time to see everything. We defentitly had a good time but are glad to be back home. Enjoy the photos, sorry for how many there are just thought you might want to see a bit of everything. Oh and the ones with Livi in the BYU outfit were on Halloween.











































4 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Cute Sian. Looks like you had a great time. I wish I could go out there but unfortunately we really can't afford it. I'm sure we'll make it one day - I would love to show Graham Lakeview as I have so many great 'summer memories' in Lakeview and it would be weird but wonderful to take Matthew and Adam to the Happy Horse (if still there) for a fudge brownie!!! I obviously would love to go to Key West to see Emma and Steve and especially Elizabeth as it looks like such a beautiful place. We will travel across America when we do make it!
Michelle

EmmaJ said...

Sian, great pictures! I straightened them out for you... don't know why they were all overlapping.

Michelle, the Happy Horse is still in Lakeview, but in a different location than when you came... I make great brownies too! I'll bring the mix box when we come over in June.

Michelle Tiller said...

Emma
Look forward to it, sounds great - my taste buds are tingling already! Matthew will be your best friend!
xxx

anitawarnick.com said...

I love all your pictures from your trip! Olivia is so adorable! We should get together this Christmas when Mark and I are home...:-)