“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Thursday, November 13, 2008


I have the sweetest little girl. I have recently started playing the piano again, now probably most everyone in my family would be covering there ears and getting as far away from the piano as possible. But sweet little Olivia sits there and claps her hands when I'm all done and says good job mommy, good job. Since neither me nor Damon are morning people, Livi will wake up and either go and find my mom and be with her or she will just sit in bed and read books. Today she said the funniest thing. We were getting ready to go out and she wanted to put her socks on herself. So she put one on and was very excited about it, and I told her good job sister. Well then she says to me "I'm not sister, I'm Livi". I just couldn't help but giggle over that.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute!! And Livi is getting so big!! How are you feeling?

EmmaJ said...

Cute post... but what I really want to know if where did you get the dress Livi is wearing! It is so cute! I want it.

The Bell Family said...

The Gap on sale!

Julie said...

I was going to ask where you got it too! I love that dress!

Dani said...

Oh my gosh, Livi is gorgeous! And congratulations on baby #2. Kids are so much fun!