“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, November 15, 2008

sad, sad, sad news..

Okay so yesterday I told you that next Friday I was going to see Celine Dion in concert. Well today we found out that the show has been cancelled! Apparently she is sick and is recovering. We were all pretty upset. Her show has been rescheduled for February, so yet again I have to wait to see her. How sad, I was so excited.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

That is sad! You've been looking forward to that for months :(

Julie said...

Oh man! What a bummer!!!

Michelle Tiller said...

That is just cruel. You'll be very pregnant by then too!!!

anitawarnick.com said...

Oh man, I am not very patient so that would have rally bummed me out! Sian I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats

anitawarnick.com said...

okay I must have missed your post! It looks like you posted it:-) my bad

EmmaJ said...

Sorry Siany, I didn't mean to jinx the concert.