“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Times Has Come...

Okay everyone you may remember when last year I made a very important announcement about something monumental that would be happening in my life this month. If don't I will remind you. A week from today I will be...wait for it....drum roll..... at the CELINE DION CONCERT! Yes that is right it is finally here. Can you believe it! Okay so you might not be as excited as I am, but I am beyond thrilled. Can't wait. Pictures to follow of the wonderful night.

3 comments:

Michelle Tiller said...

Have a fab night, look forward to the pictures xxxxx

EmmaJ said...

Already! I hope you all have fun... I'll just be here, in my hammock and 80 degree weather...

Michelle Tiller said...

That's just rude Emma!