“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Monday, December 1, 2008

Blessed....

I have been feeling so blessed lately. We know this family that the husband grew up in the Lakeview ward, anyways there little baby who is 3 months has cancer and there not sure if she is going to make it. The poor little girl since birth has been in the hospital. Through all the hardships they are enduring they still have faith. Please keep them in your prayers and little Gracie. Here is there blog if you would like to read it, warning though it is a tear jerker.
www.hjmfamily.blogspot.com
Just reading this makes me so grateful that Olivia has no health problems. I have never understood how parents can get such strength while enduring to watch their child suffer. I pray that I will never have to endure that.

No comments: