“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Friday, December 19, 2008

I thought I would give you all an update on how my pregnancy is going so far. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything seems to be looking good. I was a little worried because I have been feeling lots of pressure but after being checked I am A okay. My doctor said that sometimes the second or third time around your pelvis adjusts a little earlier then in your first pregnancy. My blood pressure is good, which is a good sign so far, having developed pre-clampsia with Olivia, I have a 20% chance of getting it again. Not to high of a chance but you never know. Everything seems to be looking good, I haven't gained to much weight, which I'm trying to not go as overboard as I did with Olivia. Although for not gaining to much so far, I definitely seem to be showing a little more sooner. I have ultrasound on Dec. 31 and we will get to find out the sex at that time, hopefully. In Lakeview they sometimes don't like to tell you because they have been wrong a few times in the past. We have some names picked out for girls and one for sure for a boy. So will see, everyone keeps asking me what I want and I really don't have a preference this time around. After all ready having a little girl, I'm fine with either. I think a girl would be nice just because we have so many girl clothes, and this one being a May baby also I wouldn't have to worry about having the wrong size of clothes for the wrong season. I think it might be a boy, but who knows I'm never really good at guessing. Well I guess that is it for now, I'll make sure to let you all know what it is when we find out.

Oh and its Damon's and his twin brother Caleb's birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
26 WOW, you guys are getting closer and closer to 30!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You get to find out what you're having sooner then I thought! I love ultra sound day! We still don't have a name for our kiddo. It keeps me up every night. I hate not knowing!

Michelle Tiller said...

Glad you are feeling OK Sian. I hope that you have a boy as you need one in your family - your Dad would love it!!!
Can't wait to see you and Olivia, I'm so excited!
Happy Birthday Damon, hope you had a good day xx

Rachel said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I think it would be cool if it was a boy. I used to only like girls, but now little boys are starting to grow on me. Can't wait to find out!!