“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged....

My sister Emma tagged me.

The rules are:-
Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
-Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random facts:

1. I am absolutely and I mean absolutely terrified of sharks. So scared that I even get a little nervous when I am swimming in a pool that is a little cloudy. I also used to imagine that a shark was chasing me for some of my swim meets growing up to help me swim faster, and it worked.

2. I had the easiest time having Olivia (only pushed for 15 minutes) that ever since I had her I've been wanting to have another just to see how I will do.

3. I dread raffles, mainly because people always get my name wrong.

4. I have been head over heals in love with Damon since I was 16 years old. Although I'm afraid that if Edward from Twilight was real I might go chasing after him.

5. I have had a crush on Hugh Grant since I was about 10 years old.

6. I would have loved to have been an adult in the 40's or 50's, I just love everything about that era.

7. My favorite sandwich is a cucumber sandwich, just buttered bread and sliced cucumbers. I have liked them ever since I can remeber. Must be a english thing.

I don't really like tagging people so anybody who wants should really do this, its lots of fun.

2 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I had no idea about the raffle thing... you made me laugh with your list. Thanks for replying to my tag.

Michelle Tiller said...

You are so sweet. Cucumber sandwiches yuck although I agree probably a little English, a bit like beans on toast!
Fact number 2 Sian is a little weird!!!! I do hope that second time round it is as good though!
Michelle
xxx