“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We found out today what we were having, and it looks like it is going to be another baby girl. We were told that it is only 95% accurate so I still will have my doubts until this baby is born. For now though looks like we don't have to buy any new clothes, which Damon is extremely happy about. We took Olivia with us and she was so funny, she kept on asking if the baby was going come out today. If only it was that easy. I'm pretty excited about it being a girl, I think that will be really fun for Olivia to have a little sister. Damon wasn't to bummed about it being a girl the only thing that really scares him about girls is when they are teenagers, but we have awhile before that and Olivia already has moments when she acts like a teenager. We think that we have a name for a little girl, so were actually pretty ready for this baby to come just have to wait 20 more weeks. Yay I'm halfway there.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh congrats you guys! And that's such a plus that you don't have to buy new clothes! That's the best! Girls are so dang fun. 95% isn't too bad! I too always think they're going to get the gender wrong though. You have good odds!

EmmaJ said...

Yay for girlies! Hey you have to change your badge to pink rather than green.

EmmaJ said...

Yay for girlies! Hey you have to change your badge to pink rather than green.

Grandpa Enoch said...

that is very exciting!! We like girls and it will be fun when my girls and yours can get together and play!

Grandpa Enoch said...

Sorry this comment and the last one are from Karen, I am on my dad's computer and didn't realize I was logged onto his account.

Michelle Tiller said...

Congratulations to you both. Glad you are half way. She will soon be here xxx

Dani said...

Yay for another girl!! That will be fun to have two little sisters close together.

anitawarnick.com said...

Congratulations!!! I feel like its gone by a lot faster since I hit the 20 week mark. Whenever I ichat with my niece Sofia she always asks me if Pax came out. Its so cute Olivia will make a great big sister. ( and it is a nice bonus to have everything you will need:-)