“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Happenings

So I told my mom a couple of days ago that I would put some new pictures up, and I'm just now getting to it. Sorry. Nothing really has been going on. Me and the girls have just been hanging out at home and playing outside or going for walks to the park. We barely ever see Damon during the day, he is either working or at school and usually doesn't get home until about 7 at night. So when he does get home, we usually get the girls loaded into the stroller and put the dog on the leash and head to the park. We spend a lot of evenings there, we just love the park. Other than that nothing is new. Olivia has been having lots of fun playing in the sprinklers or in her little pool. We are still working on the potty training with her, some days are better than others. Oh so one of the pictures she has her head over the sink. Well I read in one of my parenting magazines that if your child has a hard time getting their hair washed to have them lie down on the counter and let their head hang over the sink. Then you roll some towels to put under their neck for some extra support. It then is like you are washing their hair at the hairdressers. Olivia loved it and it made washing her hair so much easier, didn't have to worry about water going in the eyes at all.

Sophie is doing really good, she is such a smiler now and it is so cute. She is also it quite the little talker, which isn't really surprising seeing how I love to talk and so does Livi. She is a pretty good little baby, the only time she is really fussy is when she is hungry and then its like you can't feed her fast enough. She loves to eat. Some days I think that is all I do is sit on the couch and feed her. Livi is still loving being a big sister, she loves to help me, which isn't always a good thing, but I do think that these two little girls will have lots of fun playing together when they are older.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful photographs. Both the girls are so beautiful. They must take after their Mother, Aunts & Grandmother. Love Gagga

Michelle Tiller said...

They are two gorgeous little girls - love the pictures xx

Karen Bell said...

Your girls are so cute! I like sophie's smile in the last pic.