“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Olivia...



So I know I haven't put any new picture up lately, so I thought I would do some from the last couple of weeks that I think are so cute enjoy. Olivia is now 17 months old, one more month and she can go to nursery. We are so excited for that momentous occasion. Damon started school last month and seems to really like it right now, which I am very grateful for. I am working about four days a week depending on the clients I might have. It has been really slow lately, but I keep on having faith that it will pick up. We are going to start some projects around the house, I'm pretty excited to get started. I'll post pictures of the makeover later.

5 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Cute shoes that Olivia is wearing! They look like my size... where did you get them?

Michelle Tiller said...

Lovely photos Sian. Glad to hear that you are all well
Michelle
xxx

Bethany said...

Hey Sian! You're little girl is getting soooo big. I added a link to your blog on my blog, so I hope that's okay. My family has enjoyed seeing the pictures of Olivia. hope you guys are doing well!

Bethany (Stimpson) Hillary

Bethany said...

Oh, our blog is http://royalhillarys.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Sian! I love these pictures so much, they're adorable. But...i want you to post more stuff. I need more updates. Well i love you, so so much and i hope you do very well. talk to you later.
chow lol
~Megs