“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tagged by Nicole and Emma!

10 years ago I:
was 12 years old, I had probably just finished a summer of swimteam. My favorite thing to do in the summer. I had just entered the seventh grade and had gotten braces on in the summer. Uuggh, I hated braces, love my teeth now, but middle school is not something I like to remeber.

5 years ago I:
had just started my senior year of high school. Life was so much simpler, football games, movie parties, just hanging out with friends and not worrying about bills and what am I going to cook for dinner.

1 year ago I:
I was in Utah for parents weekend at BYU, I went with my parents to visit my sister Megan and my sister Emma flew in as a surprise. Damon was able to come to which was good for him cause he got to hang out with his brothers. Olivia was 5 months old, she was so little. Going to Utah was the longest she had ever been in the car, and she did pretty good, she was such a good baby, and is still a good little girl for the most part.

Yesterday I:
Livi and I just hung out around the house and attempted to clean the house and watched conference. Also I went through all my clothes and got rid of a ton, like 6 boxes worth. I've been in a crazy organizing stage, it is getting to cold to work outside so I have moved into the house.

5 snacks I enjoy:
chips and salsa, Udderly Chocolate Ice cream with bananas( i haven't always been a huge ice cream fan but I love this stuff), POPCORN-love it, any kind, cheesecakes(just my moms though, it is delecious), Kelly Barfuss breadrolls-yummy.

5 things I would do if I had $100 million:
Pay of our house, buy Damon a new truck and climbing gear, buy me a nice big family car(not sure what type). Fix up my house and expand it. Pay of all debt, pay of all of Damon's school. Invest it. Make college funds for all of our future kids and Livi. Get a tummy tuck(i know pretty lame, but after baby belly is not the same as it used to be). Lots of more things I would do with the money, obvisouly I have thought about this quit a bit.

5 places I would love to run away to:
Caymen Islands, Oregon Coast, Paris, Wales(manly my Grandad Ron's house, I love that place), Alaska.

5 TV Shows I like:
Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, House, Journey Man, Lost.

5 things I hate doing:
Dishes-loading the dishwasher, Folding Laundry, Cleaning bathtubs, changing the sheets-it is such a pain to do by yourself,

5 biggest joys of the moment:
Damon and Olivia, I love being a wife and a mother. Olivia is so amazing I just love watching her mind work, I couldn't imagine my life without her. Getting oraganized, I know corny, but I just love feeling like I have order in my life. Knowing the Damon and I still can make eachother laught, we have only been married 2 and a half years, but sometimes it can get rough and it is nice we can still laugh at eachother. The Gospel it is such a blessing to know that my family is forever.

People to Tag: no pressure - only if you feel like it! Jenna, Anita, and Rachel.

2 comments:

D said...

I LOVE desperate housewives too!

EmmaJ said...

Cute Sian! You are such a cutie homemaker mommy! Love ya!