“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who Are You?

:: M A R I A N N E ::

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


6 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Hey you changed it! Didn't you like your last person?

Bethany said...

I noticed that, too!

Michelle Tiller said...

I am Marianne Dashwood too!

EmmaJ said...

I think Marianne fits you a lot better.

The Bell Family said...

yeah i changed it, i thought she fit me better also.

D said...

sian, what's your email? send me an email to rachel.greeneyes@yahoo.com, and I will email you on how I change the backgrounds. Or you can ask Emma because she seems better at it than me anyway.