“Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.” ~Gillian Anderson

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane..

Okay so if you don't see any posts from me in the next couple of weeks its because I'll be in England (actually Wales) visiting the relatives. Olivia and I are getting to go with my parents on their anual trip over to check on their parents. Poor Damon he has to stay home and work :( Livi and I are really going to miss him. This is the longest we will have been apart since his mission. I'm really excited though to go and see my grandparents. Really the only reason I get to go is because of Livi, my dad would take her without me if he knew that wouldn't put me into hysterics. Hope everyone has a great couple of weeks, and I'll be sure to come back with lots of photos.

4 comments:

D said...

FUN!

EmmaJ said...

Sian, are you crazy! You could of had a break if they had taken just Livi. Imagine, dates nights and movies, and dinner without picking things off the floor... and they would of had a screaming, getting-in-to-everything on a jet plane Livi... HAVE FUN, love you!

Michelle Tiller said...

Let us know if you get to Bournemouth. Have a great time
xxx

todd & nicole said...

Sounds like so much fun. Have a great trip.